Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blago Blog

With the recent discovery of corruption in the Illinois Governor's office, one has to take some time to contemplate the state of political affairs. Is it the nature of the environment to survive in government these days to be unethical? Or is it the inherent nature of the individual who is predisposed to being corrupt just attracted to politics? Or could it possibly be the incredible thick hair of the heir apparent to Gov. Ryan? Speaking of Ryan, if he was so bad, why did they name an expressway after him in Chicago? Matter of time before Blagoveich Blvd. rears it's ugly (but thick hair on) head.

8 comments:

Nathan Kinzel said...

I'm willing to sell my role in this blog for a reasonable sum of money. In fact, as I think about it, this is [bleep]ing golden! Well, maybe not golden. Tin perhaps. Or paper. Maybe a gum wrapper.

Oh what the hell, take it, it's yours.

MrHuge2U said...

I will take it, $500 additional cash compensation, a draft pick, and Jason Marquis.

Nathan Kinzel said...

Why don't we change the name of the Blog to Blogojevich?

MrHuge2U said...

That sounds imPeachy keen!

Nathan Kinzel said...

Actually, I think it's a hair-brained idea!

MrHuge2U said...

I think he's "out a hair!" as of today.

Nathan Kinzel said...

I hate to see him part.

MrHuge2U said...

I don't think he ever quite gel-led with his team.